Miss Mane Dame 2011

Followers

About Me

My photo
Spokesmodel for Mane Dame magazine and Dare to be Different's Jewelry Collection

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My MOOD swings

My emotions have been SWINGING today!!! Woooooo! I am so glad that I have people that truly care enough about me to help me get bring my emotions down to a tolerable state. Bipolar Disorder is a helluva disorder!!! 

I am also thankful for the work that I have in front of me to keep me distracted from giving in to these unhealthy emotions. 

When I am under the weather, I truly feel awful when I am not able to fulfill the tasks that I set out to do and I know people are waiting on things. I just pray that they will understand that once I am better and on my feet that I will get the job done! 

I am praying for forgiveness and peace on my heart so I can truly move on from these bumps in the road that got me frustrated and my moods swinging like crazy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment