Miss Mane Dame 2011

Followers

About Me

My photo
Spokesmodel for Mane Dame magazine and Dare to be Different's Jewelry Collection

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Appreciation

Sometimes it's the little things that you are willing to do that will take you so far........ 

In the midst of having two meetings and a conference call, I got a chance to take a break from working to meet five wonderful ladies today at the Siskey YMCA. They are some of the senior citizens that attend water fitness and Thai Chi classes. They all met at each other thru their water fitness classes and now they stay after class to battle it out playing Mexican dominoes. Those ladies were so nice to me. They taught me how to play and really took out time from their game to get to know me. 

How often do we ever just stop what we are doing to meet and hang out with our senior citizens anymore? They hold a wealth of knowledge that you can get FREE of charge. I learned how to get established with one of my businesses thru the direction of two senior citizens. I will always appreciate them taking out time to teach me the business from beginning to end. 

I can't wait to go up to the YMCA next week to see those ladies again. Maybe next time I will muster up the courage to play with them. If not, I will sit there, listen, and learn something new! 


 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment