Miss Mane Dame 2011

Followers

About Me

My photo
Spokesmodel for Mane Dame magazine and Dare to be Different's Jewelry Collection

Sunday, September 25, 2011

What do YOU do for Anxiety???

I have been in the bed trying very hard to calm my nerves DOWN!!! I really hope I don't have to take any medicine but it feels like my heart is beating so fast its got me shaking!!! Would really hate to take my blood pressure right now because I know that bottom number is probably through the roof!!!

I have been dealing with Anxiety disorder way longer than the depression ever came into my life.

Anxiety has been the cause of my many bouts with my stomach and lack of appetite (weight fluctuation), falling asleep and waking up to full blown panic attacks, issues with my blood pressure, and even depression spells.

Before I resort to taking any meds, I generally try and work through the anxiety by either deep penetrated meditation, mid impact cardio, or even just talk with someone about why I am so anxious. If none of those things work, then I will take my prescription anxiety medicine.

For those that have anxiety issues, what things do you do that you have found helpful? I am always open to hear what has helped for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment