Miss Mane Dame 2011

Followers

About Me

My photo
Spokesmodel for Mane Dame magazine and Dare to be Different's Jewelry Collection

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Why do I have to choose???

I would like send a special shout to everyone that takes great naps but their naps were originally suppose be a full's night of rest!!! 

Did you get too hot or did that special someone make such a racket right before they went to bed that it woke you up as they were going to sleep?  

I got too hot! I want to cut on the air but then it will be too cold in here. That double edge sword. I decided on just running my box fan on high. We shall see how this goes. 

My thoughts for tonight are on sleep, obviously, but also on Choice. Choice as it relates to how I want to write this blog. 

I received a notice that I needed to figure out the content of my blog so I can find other people with the same interests to follow and in return they can follow me back. Well, I am a very random person. I want to talk about whatever comes to my head at that particular time! I might want to discuss anxiety in a post then discuss how insomnia is not my friend in another post. The one thing I don't want to do is have a blog about one thing. I don't even like reading about one thing, even the happy ones! Why? Because my interest change from one emotion to the other. The life of being bipolar! 

I will write on matters of my heart but I will leave it at choice, open or random blogging because I just don't want my blogs to really fall under just one thing! My life doesn't fall under just one thing. I will say that my blog won't be emotionally sappy because that kinda energy is just not healthy at all. So I will leave it a informative, positive, matters of my heart blogging. That's my choice! 

With that being said, I am going to go cut the air back on. This fan is just not enough. 




2 comments:

  1. I hear u on waking up during a nap. I've been doing it all day. Sleeping off and on. Idk what's wrong with me. There's a lot on my mind though, that's probably what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bran!!!!

    Lately, there seems to be three distinct things that been keeping me from that full night's sleep: this crazy weather and this in between cutting on the AC or the Heat, people moving randomly around me, or me feeling like I got too much to work on that sleep is very secondary.

    I really want to get back to sleeping all night. Been missing it lately!

    ReplyDelete