Miss Mane Dame 2011

Followers

About Me

My photo
Spokesmodel for Mane Dame magazine and Dare to be Different's Jewelry Collection

Monday, October 3, 2011

Personal Testimony.................... #2009.11

People may wonder why I have dedicated so much of my time to help my man get into PRO Wrestling school. I have been asking religiously for votes by going personally to people and posting on my personal facebook wall. Here's what many of you don't know....... The man of my life also saved my life!!!! 

Back in 2009 when Warren and I were just mere associates,  I had a medical procedure done that caused me to gain quite a bit of weight which also caused my blood pressure to go out of control. My blood sugar numbers also reached a dangerous level where if I didn't do something about my weight and diet I would have to deal with diabetes on top of hypertension. I had gotten very depressed about it. My doctors recommended that I join a weight management program under a doctor's supervision to lose the weight. 

I spoke with Warren about this situation and he simply said, "I can help you with that." No questions asked. And what did he do? He became my personal dietitian/trainer. To date, I have lost 25 lbs and have been able to maintain my weight! He never asked me for a dime. He just wanted for me to be committed to getting my blood pressure and blood sugar count down to healthy levels so I can be around for my daughter. 

Now that he has an opportunity to fulfill a life long dream, I am returning the favor! Nobody should ever live a day in this life and not either work on or fulfill a life long dream. You will only be living a piece of your life. 

Please take a moment and help this guy that would give his last to anyone if he had it to get into Matt Hardy's ProWrestling school by simply going to this link to his amateur promo video ---->  http://youtu.be/2og2uV8n0AY <-------- and LIKING it! If you leave him a comment he will write you back!

He is the only African American male to enter this contest!  Let's take a stand and be VOCAL with our VOTES! He is such an inspiration to me and I know he will make each and every one of us proud!!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment